Friday, May 17, 2013

Washi Cards

I love that Washi Tape can be used just like ribbon. 
You can make flowers and even bows with it!  
Amazing stuff!
Here are the cards I've created.


For our National Scrapbook Day Crop I made 
each cropper a mini card set to take home.  
 These 3x3 cards were perfect projects to work 
on while in the living room watching Tv.  
Remember washi tape looks best on a light colored back ground.

Strips of washi tape going down with 
banner style ends help embellish a card.

Doing an actual banner is even better.   
You can also write & stamp on washi 
tape when you use permanent ink.
I used Stazon ink to stamp the little presents here.


This has been a card posted multiple times on 
Pinterest and I loved the idea so much I had 
to do my own.   I love it, so simple and adorable.   
I would love to make more for our Christmas 
cards this year, however I'll have to use 
some thing else to make the ornaments .  
Inspired by this card:

Another idea from a Pinterest card.   
Just line up your tape on a piece of 
copy paper and puch out your desired image.
Inspired by this card: 

I hope these inspire you as well. happy crafting!

No comments:

Pages